Shakespeare: Metaseiten und Subject Gateways
- [Shakespeare, William] Mr. William Shakespeare and the Internet These pages are an annotated guide to the scholarly Shakespeare resources on the Internet.
- [Shakespeare, William] Sh:in:E – Shakespeare in Europe A metasite with an impressive range of links to texts, criticism, music, film, background, educational, and popular Shakespeare. Additionally, Sh:in:E features conference announcements as well as a selection of primary and secondary texts.
- [Shakespeare, William] Sites on Shakespeare and the Renaissance A special subject gateway to Shakespeare on the Internet. Part of the Internet Shakespeare Editions.
- [Shakespeare, William] VMI’s Shakespeare & Renaissance Home Page VMI’s Shakespeare & Renaissance Home Page is an annotated link list to electronic resources on Shakespeare, his work, life, and scholarship.
- [Shakespeare, William] William Shakespeare (1564-1616) This page seeks to collect any and all Internet materials related to the life and works of William Shakespeare.
Shakespeare: Spezielle Suchmaschinen
- [Shakespeare, William] Open Shakespeare This site provides access to many, but by no means all, of the facilities of the downloadable Open Shakespeare package. Users can read a variety of texts (plays, poems etc.) as well as ancillary material, compare two versions of the same text side-by-side, analyze text or word statistics, and search any text.
- [Shakespeare, William] Open Source Shakespeare: An Experiment in Literary Technology „Open Source Shakespeare (OSS) was created to be the best free resource for scholars, thespians, and Shakespeare lovers. It includes the 1866 Globe Edition of the complete works.“ OSS is a substantial website on Shakespeare containing full texts of his plays (which can be listed alphabetically, by genre, by date and by the total number of lines), his sonnets, and his poems. There are extra features such as statistics about Shakespeare’s works, a concordance and a special full-text search engine helping you find specific lines or words in the corpus of the texts.
- [Shakespeare, William] Shakespeare Searched Shakespeare Searched is a search engine designed to provide quick access to passages from Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets. It clusters search results by topic, work, and character to make it easy to find exactly what one is looking for. Shakespeare Searched accomplishes tasks from identifying the speaker of a particular quote to discovering underlying thematic elements across works.This website is not a replacement for a copy of the text. It provides no analysis or footnotes. It is meant to supplement a traditional reading of a work.
- [Shakespeare, William] Shakespearean Poetry Search This is a searchable index of Shakespearean poems and sonnets.
- [Shakespeare, William] The Complete Works of William Shakespeare This site offers full access to The Complete Moby ™ Shakespeare. If offers a search engine for the full texts as well as some notes on words in the texts. The site also houses an extensive discussion board.
- [Shakespeare, William] Touchstone Touchstone is a Shakespeare research tool. It provides a database that can be used to locate significant and rare Shakespeare resources in the UK. It records forthcoming and previous UK Shakespeare productions. Additionally, users can submit questions to the Shakespeare Enquiry Service, discover information on forthcoming conferences, lectures, and exhibitions, track down information on Shakespeare Societies and associations, and follow links to useful www sites.